A most impressive luxury detached villa occupying a mature site within walking distance of Crumlin town and within easy commuting distance of Belfast and the International Airport.
Extended by the present owners to an exacting specification, this superb family home combines attractive elevations with an imagnatively designed internal layout offering beautifully appointed accommodation incorporating stylish presentation and a wealth of noteworthy features and finishes.
This truly exceptional property is sure to appeal to a wide cross-section of purchasers seeking a top quality home in a prime setting. Early viewing is a must.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Brick paved steps.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, built in cupboard, hotpress.
- 4.88m x 4.14m (16' 0" x 13' 7")
Feature hole in wall fireplace, Aarrow multi fuel stove, granite hearth, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- MORNING ROOM
- 3.45m x 2.51m (11' 4" x 8' 3")
- DINING ROOM
- 4.47m x 3.02m (14' 8" x 9' 11")
- FAMILY ROOM/ BEDROOM (5)
- 4.17m x 3.99m (13' 8" x 13' 1")
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 4.8m x 3.58m (15' 9" x 11' 9")
BLANCO basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Indesit oven, integrated Indesit microwave, extractor fan, inegrated Hopoint fridge, Indesit dishwasher, wine rack, De-Dietrich ceramic hob, low voltage lighting.
- REAR PORCH
- Utility Room - Hi level units, formcia worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, fridge/ freezer space.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.99m x 3.61m (13' 1" x 11' 10")
- Champagne suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle, Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, double panelled radiator, shaver point.
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Velux rooflight, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.72m x 3.96m (15' 6" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.72m x 3.45m (15' 6" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.83m x 2.51m (15' 10" x 8' 3")
Panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Redring electric shower, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, partial tongue and groove walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking to rear. Brick paved area to rear. Raised decking to rear. Mature garden to front, sides and rear in lawn, shrubs and trees. Paved patio area to side. Vegetable plot. Green house. Water feature. PVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- 8.1m x 5.74m (26' 7" x 18' 10")
Up and over door, light and power.