Shanks and company are delighted to present this extremely well presented apartment. Its location couold not be more convenient for access to Belfast City Centre, a host of leading local schools and the Ulster University York Street campus. Offering genrerous living accommodation and low outgoings the dwelling is ideally suited to those looking to downsize, a first time buyer or young couple and therefore early viewing is a must.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite door, laminate floor, intercom, panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- 4.39m x 3.35m (14' 5" x 11' 0")
Double panelled radiator, electric wall mounted fire.
- 4.42m x 3.28m (14' 6" x 10' 9")
Basin 1/2 single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range hi gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Belling double oven, ceramic touch hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, polished porcelain tiled floor, gas central heating boiler, view of Cavehill, partially tiled walls, built in cupboard with panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.38m x 2.92m (11' 1" x 9' 7")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.82m x 2.46m (9' 3" x 8' 1")
Double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, door to balcony, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, shower screen, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.