Shanks and company are delighted to present this extremely well presented first floor apartment. Its location couold not be more convenient for access to Belfast City Centre, a host of leading local schools and the Ulster University York Street campus. Offering genrerous living accommodation and low outgoings the dwelling is ideally suited to those looking to downsize, a first time buyer or young couple and therefore early viewing is a must.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate floor, intercom, panelled radiator, cloaks.
- 4.22m x 3.25m (13' 10" x 10' 8")
Attractive fireplace with tiled hearth, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, larder cupboard, panelled radiator, exrtractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.28m x 2.95m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.79m x 2.51m (9' 2" x 8' 3")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, door to balcony.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower area, Redring electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, double panelled radiator, extractor fan.