An excellent first floor apartment occupying a superb site in an exclusive development off the Antrim Road. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by tasteful presentation sure to appeal to purchasers seeking a top quality home. Early viewing is a must to appreciate this property.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Maple polished woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, intercom, storage cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ DINING/ KITCHEN
- 7.24m x 4.9m (23' 9" x 16' 1")
Attractive pine fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, living flame gas fire, maple polished woodstrip floor in Lounge/ Dining, 2 double panelled radiators, view over Co Down.
Kitchen - Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, built in Smeg under oven, Smeg 4 ring hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, plumbed for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, low voltage lighting, walkin store.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.22m x 3.53m (13' 10" x 11' 7")
Double panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- White suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, shower, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.37m x 2.51m (14' 4" x 8' 3")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, showerscreen, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Communal car parking and gardens.