An excellent second floor apartment occupying a superb site in an exclusive development on the Antrim Road. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by tasteful presentation sure to appeal to purchasers seeking a top quality home. Early viewing is a must to appreciate this property.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished oak wood strip floor, panelled radiator, linen cupboard.
- L-SHAPE OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING
- 5.08m x 6.22m (16' 8" x 20' 5")
Lounge: Polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill, wall light points.
Kitchen: Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Baumatic oven, Baumatic 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, polished porcelain tiled floor, partially tiled walls, strip lighting.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, double panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.58m x 2.77m (11' 9" x 9' 1")
View over Co Down, laminate floor, keylight rooflight, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.77m x 1.98m (9' 1" x 6' 6")
Laminate floor, keylight rooflight, panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- Slingsby ladder, floored.
- Communal parking to front and rear.