A fabulous first floor apartment holding a prime position in this well regarded development off the Antrim Road. Offering bright, well proportioned living accommodation and a host of top quality features and finishes this apartment is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchaser,and early viewing is a must to appreciate the many attributes on offer.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished oak woodstrip floor.
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, intercom, built in cupboard, telephone point.
- L-SHAPE LOUNGE/ DINING
- 6.65m x 5.92m (21' 10" x 19' 5")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, recessed spotlights, double panelled radiator, french doors to Julian balcony, views over Belfast Lough, Co Down and Knockagh.
- 3.2m x 2.39m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in under oven, gas hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/ freezer, gas central heating boiler, wine rack, tiled floor, recessed sptolights, views over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- White suite comprising Jacuzzi corner bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled floor, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.42m x 2.9m (14' 6" x 9' 6")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, PVC french doors to Julian balcony.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisa power shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled floor, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.95m x 2.9m (9' 8" x 9' 6")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Secure car parking via remote controlled gates. Garage - roller door (shared with apartment 1).