A unique opportunity to acquire a second floor apartment holding a prime position in this ever popular residential location. Offering easy access to Belfast City Centre via several arterial routes, this 2 bedroom apartment offers flexible living space coupled with low maintenance. Enclosed area to the rear and a private balcony to the front are but a few further benefits. Ready for immediate possession and early viewing is highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- Composite door.
- Built in storage, hotpress, low voltage lighting, access to roofspace.
- 4.52m x 3.23m (14' 10" x 10' 7")
2 Dimplex room heaters. intercom, French door to balcony, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- 4.11m x 3.05m (13' 6" x 10' 0")
Basin 1/2 single drainer sink, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, Dimplex room heater, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, Redring electric shower.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.61m x 3.35m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
Wall mounted Dimplex radiator, built in wardrobes, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.9m x 2.9m (9' 6" x 9' 6")
Wall mounted radiator.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored, light.
- Enclosed area to rear with 2 stores.