A most impressive luxury first floor apartment occupying an elavated site in a highly sought after development off the Antrim Road. Finished to an exceptionally high specification and a host of top quality features and finishes. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, intercom.
- 4.72m x 4.06m (15' 6" x 13' 4")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, PVC french doors to Juliet balcony, low voltage lighting, 2 double panelled radiators, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down, fire negotiable
- 2.67m x 2.62m (8' 9" x 8' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cherrywood high and low level units, formica worktop, built in under oven, gas hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, integrated dishwasher, gas central heating boiler, partially tiled walls, polished porcelain tiled floor, low voltage lighting, under unit lighting, built in cupboard, integrated washing machine.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, panelled radiator, plumbedfor washing machine.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.92m x 2.64m (9' 7" x 8' 8")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.89m x 3.45m (12' 9" x 11' 4")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, built in mirrored sliderobes.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, polished porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- Allocated under cover parking. Communal car parking to rear. Communal stoned garden to front with shrubs. Communal garden to rear in lawn, shrubs and seating area.