Presented to a high standard throughout this modern and stylish home will suit a wide variety of buyers. Although this property appears from the external image to be traditional semi detached home, it has been opened up and extended to the rear, creating a contemporary spacious lounge/ dining area. The interior has been styled to make a major impact and cannot fail to be impressed by the design, layout and finish. Henderson Avenue is also a popular location that provides easy access to the host of many amenities on offer, from Cavehill Tennis Club, leading schools, transport links and all the cafes, restaurants and entertainment facilites of the Antrim Road. Properties of this calibre do not appear on the market often and thus we highly recommend immediate viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, under stairs storage with light.
- 4.47m x 3.78m (14' 8" x 12' 5")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth, polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 5.94m x 3.25m (19' 6" x 10' 8")
Partial polished oak woodstrip floot, partial ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
Double doors to:
- 4.11m x 2.97m (13' 6" x 9' 9")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, hi gloss high and low level units, built in Montpellier oven, touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, integrated Kuppersbusch dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, double panelled radiator, pine tongue and groove ceiling, PVC back door, view of Cavehill.
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton electric shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, hotpress, access to roofspace, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.57m x 3.3m (15' 0" x 10' 10")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.58m x 3.2m (11' 9" x 10' 6")
Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.49m x 2.44m (8' 2" x 8' 0")
Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Driveway. Stoned garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Oil fired central heating boiler. Tap and light. PVC oil tank. Paved patio area to rear.