A most impressive semi detached villa occupying a popular cul-de-sac position within walking distance of all amenities. Internally the property has been extremely well maintained and tastefully decorated throughout by the present owners and we would recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage with light and power.
- 4.65m x 3.61m (15' 3" x 11' 10")
Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, laminate floor.
Double doors to:
- KITCHEN/ DINING
- 5.51m x 3.28m (18' 1" x 10' 9")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of walnut effect high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, laminate floor, breakfast bar, panelled radiator, double panelled radiator, PVC side door, PVC door to patio.
- Linen cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, rain shower, shower, showerscreen, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, PVC walls and ceiling, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.35m x 2.62m (11' 0" x 8' 7")
Laminate floor, built in sliderobes, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.7m x 2.82m (15' 5" x 9' 3")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3) L-Shape
- 2.97m x 2.57m (9' 9" x 8' 5")
Laminate floor, built in wardrobe.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored, light, gas boiler.
- Paved area to front. Paved driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in decking. Tap and light.