An outstanding town house situated in a highly sought after cul-de-sac location within easy reach of the City Centre and local amenities. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by tasteful presentation sure to appeal to purchasers seeking a top quality home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor.
- 4.83m x 3.84m (15' 10" x 12' 7")
Laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators, low voltage lighting, bay window, cornice ceiling.
- 4.83m x 3.2m (15' 10" x 10' 6")
Island unit with franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, walnut effect worktop, built in under oven, touch ceramic hob, glass splashback, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, integrated fridge/ freezer, polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage with light.
- REAR HALL
- Polished porcelain tiled floor, gas central heating, PVC back door.
- PINE STAIRCASE TO LANDING
- Cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, hotpress, access to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, rain shower, shower attachment, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, PVC ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.22m x 2.57m (13' 10" x 8' 5")
Cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.84m x 2.67m (12' 7" x 8' 9")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.97m x 2.11m (9' 9" x 6' 11")
Panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- Paved garden to front. Enclosed paved garden to rear. Tap and light.