An extremely rare opportunity to acquire this distinguished detached family residence occupying a generous site in a prestigious residential area off the Antrim Road convenient to the City Centre, leading schools and amenities.
The property has been sympathetically modernised by the present owners in recent years whilst retaining many original features synonymous with a house built in this era including, stained glass windows, fireplaces and picture rails. This magnificent family home has also been extended and features a fabulous open plan kitchen/dining/living area with sliding patio door open to an extensive and meticulously manicured south facing lawn with ample outdoor space, ideal for entertaining.
All in all a family home of immense character in a highly regarded and most convenient location. Viewing is by private appointment and is highly recommended to appreciate the attention to detail.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Stained glass front door, feature fireplace with cast iron inset and slate heart, stained glass window, oak polished woodstrip floor, view of avehill, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panelled radiator, glass display cupboards.
- 5.38m x 3.91m (17' 8" x 12' 10")
Attractive mahogany fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, built in display shelving, view of Cavehill, double panelled radiator.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- MORNING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.51m (12' 2" x 11' 6")
Hole in wall fireplace with remote control electric fire, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, under floor heating.
- 5.69m x 3.96m (18' 8" x 13' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, waste disposal unit, mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, granite worktop, range cooker space, extractor fan, microwave housing, integrated Electrolux dishwasher, fridge freezer housing, wine rack, polished porcelain tiled floor, partially tiled walls, low voltage lighting, strip lighting under floor heating, granite breakfast bar, open to:
- FAMILY ROOM/ DINING:
- 5.99m x 5.84m (19' 8" x 19' 2")
Laminate floor, low voltage lighting, Hard wood sliding patio door to garden, under floor heating.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.03m (8' 2" x 6' 8")
Range high and low level units, formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, polished porcelain tiled floor, PVC back door, under floor heating, gas central heating boiler.
- Stained glass window, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Slingsby type ladder, part floored, light and power.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.91m (13' 8" x 12' 10")
Cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising polished porcelain tiled shower cubicle, GROHE shower, wall hung wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.07m (12' 4" x 10' 1")
View of Cavehill, cornice ceiling, picture rail, built in wardrobe and book shelves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 2.49m (11' 8" x 8' 2")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.68m x 3.53m (12' 1" x 11' 7")
Kelyite roof light, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising double ended panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisa electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, ceramic tiled floor, 2 heated towel rails, Keylite rooflight, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- Ashphalt driveway with ample parking to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn in trees and mature shrubs, bordered by natural hedge. Paved patio area to rear.
- 4.88m x 2.79m (16' 0" x 9' 2")
Light and Power.
- GARDEN STORE:
- 3.4m x 2.79m (11' 2" x 9' 2")
Light and power, tap.