A luxury semi detached villa occupying a prime site in a prestigious cul-de-sac off the Antrim Road within walkng distance of leading schools and amenities. This magnificent home offers deceptively spacious accommodation and benefits from a mature garden. This home can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White wash hand basin, low flush WC.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 4.72m x 3.45m (15' 6" x 11' 4")
Attractive stone fireplace, 2 panelled radiators.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.71m x 3.28m (12' 2" x 10' 9")
Panelled radiator, serving hatch to kitchen.
- 3.68m x 2.74m (12' 1" x 9' 0")
Single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired central heating boiler, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, built in cupboard.
- Double panelled radiator, access to roofsapce.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Coloured suite comprising Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, panelled radiator, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.75m x 3.51m (15' 7" x 11' 6")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, PVC shower cubicle, Mira electric shower.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.73m x 3.28m (12' 3" x 10' 9")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.71m x 1.98m (12' 2" x 6' 6")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, hotpress.
- Concrete driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in mature shrubs. PVC oil tank. Tap and light. Garden store. Garage - roller door, light and power.