A most impressive luxury detached villa occupying an elevated site in one of North Belfast's most prestigious and sought after residential areas with delightful views of Belfast, Caveill and further afield over Belfast lough and Co Down. Its magnificent setting could not be more convenient for access to Belfast City centre and is within walking distance of leading schools and a host of local amenities. This superb property combines attractive elevations with an imaginitve internal layout offering beautifully appointed accommodation incorporating stylish presentation and a wealth of noteworthy features and finishes. This is a home with which we can reccommend with utmost confidence and early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany front door, cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, 2 panelled radiators.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.21m x 4.22m (17' 1" x 13' 10")
Attractive floor to ceiling brick fireplace with ingelnook grate, cornice ceiling, 2 panelled radiators, view over Belfast Lough, Co Down & Cavehill.
- DINING ROOM
- 5.11m x 2.9m (16' 9" x 9' 6")
Feature brick fireplace, cornice ceiling, polished woodstrip floor, 2 panelled radiators, view of Cavehill.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, french doors to garden, view over Co Down.
- 4.19m x 3.2m (13' 9" x 10' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of hi and low level units, strip lighting, formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge freezer housing, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- View of Cavehill, hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM (L SHAPE)
- 5.m x 3.96m (16' 5" x 13' 0")
Built in sliderobes, panelled radiator, view of Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- Dusky pink suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisia shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, tiled walls and floor, roof light, panelled radiator, shaver point.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.19m x 3.m (13' 9" x 9' 10")
View of Cavehill, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
View of Belfast and Co Down, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 4.19m x 1.78m (13' 9" x 5' 10")
Built in sliderobes, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, Tritor electric shower, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, low voltage lighting.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored, light.
- Tarmac driveway with parking. Integral garage, up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler, light and power, plumbed for washing machine. Garden to front in lawn. Brick paved path leading to garden. Laurel hedge. Paved patio area to rear. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs with trees.