This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a modernised and beautifully presented town house occupying a highly sought after residential location within minutes from Belfast City Centre and local amenities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard the property is ready to move into. Early viewing is an absolute must to appreciate this magnificent home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door.
- 4.27m x 3.84m (14' 0" x 12' 7")
Laminate floor, wall light points, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- 4.27m x 3.07m (14' 0" x 10' 1")
Basin 1/2 single drainer ceramic unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Montpellier under oven, touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge housing, gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.81m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.12m x 2.31m (10' 3" x 7' 7")
Lamiante floor, panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view over Co Down.
- 2.59m x 2.46m (8' 6" x 8' 1")
Fixed staircase, floored, panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, rooflight, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed area to rear. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Tap and light. Timber shed.