An outstanding terrace holding a prime site in a popular residential area benefiting from views of Divis and Black Mountain. This home offers beautifully proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and as a result internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC vestibule door, polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- 4.44m x 3.25m (14' 7" x 10' 8")
Laminate floor, bay window, panelled radiator.
- 5.23m x 3.23m (17' 2" x 10' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range hi gloss high and low level units, glass display cupboards, formica worktop, built in New World under oven, New World ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, polished porcelain tiled floor, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Redring electric shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, PVC ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.81m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view of Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.84m x 2.44m (9' 4" x 8' 0")
Panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- Paved garden to front. Enclosed paved garden to rear. Tap and light. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.