An extremely well presented terrace property holding a highly sought after residential location convenient to leading schools, Belfast City Centre and local amenities. Extended and presented to an exacting standard by the present owners this home offers generous accommodation which is further enhanced by an abundance of original features and that all important feeling of warmth and character. Early viewing is an absolute must to appreciate the qualities of this fine home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Pvc front door, cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceramic tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.65m x 3.15m (25' 1" x 10' 4")
Feature cast iron fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, slate hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- 3.68m x 2.06m (12' 1" x 6' 9")
Belfast sink with mixer taps, range oak hi and low level units, granite worktop, built in Candy under oven, Candy ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, under stairs storage, tumble dryer space, low voltage lighting, PVC back door.
- Cornice ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisa power shower, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush w/c, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage lighting, access to roofspace, central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 4.17m (14' 4" x 13' 8")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.18m (11' 0" x 7' 2")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, built in wardrobes, panelled radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.35m (13' 2" x 11' 0")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in shelving.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 2.54m (9' 10" x 8' 4")
Laminate floor, radiator, rooflight.
- Paved area to front. Enclosed rear yard.