A most attractive luxury semi detached villa holding an envious site in this highly regarded residential location onvenient to Belfast City Centre and highly regarded schools. The property offers bright well proportioned accommodation and a range of noteworthy features and finishes. Completed to an exacting specification the property incorporates a refreshing blend of tradiational and contemporary style and an exceptional presentation which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak front door with leaded light inset and matching side panels, polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage light, under stairs storage with light.
- 4.22m x 3.51m (13' 10" x 11' 6")
Feature hardwood fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, granite hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, stained glass window, radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 5.13m x 3.53m (16' 10" x 11' 7")
Attractive fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, picture rail, polished oak woodstrip floor, radiator, PVC french doors to garden.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 6.4m x 2.72m (21' 0" x 8' 11")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream high and low level units, formica worktop, Rangemaster cooker space, extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, strip lighting, stable door with leaded light inset, low voltage lighting, wine rack, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisa power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, laminate floor, radiator, shaver point, low voltage lighting, built in cupboard, gas central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.24m x 3.18m (13' 11" x 10' 5")
Stained glass window, picture rail, built in cupboard, radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.56m x 3.3m (11' 8" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.67m x 2.34m (8' 9" x 7' 8")
Stained glass window, picture rail.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, light and power, radiator, dormer window, built in cupboards, view of Cavehill and Belfast Lough.
- Ashphalt driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Extensive paved patio to rear. Tap, light and power point. Detached timber garage.