A most impressive town house situated in a well-established residential area within easy reach of a host of leading schools, local shops and Belfast City Centre. Extended and extremely well presented by the current owners this property offers generously proportioned accommodation that will appeal to a variety of purchasers. Early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, view of Belfast and Co Down.
- 5.23m x 3.18m (17' 2" x 10' 5")
Attractive fireplace with tled inset, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, view of Belfast and Co Down.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.89m x 2.79m (12' 9" x 9' 2")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- KITCHEN L-Shape
- 3.m x 2.13m (9' 10" x 7' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Laminate floor, PVC back door.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.89m x 3.12m (12' 9" x 10' 3")
Laminate floor, radiator, gas central heating boiler.
- SHOWER ROOM/ WETROOM
- Walkin shower, Sirrus shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, extractor fan, non slip vinyl floor.
- Access to roofspace, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.05m x 2.79m (10' 0" x 9' 2")
Laminate floor, built in mirror sliderobes, panelled radiator, view of Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.17m x 2.13m (13' 8" x 7' 0")
Panelled radiator, view of Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.92m x 1.96m (9' 7" x 6' 5")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, pine tongue and groove ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn. Paved area to front. Enclosed area to rear. Light.