A most impressive luxury detached villa occupying an enviable residential location with exceptional views of Belfast Lough, Co Down and Cavehill yet situated only minutes from leading schools and Belfast City Centre. Extended and modernised to an exacting specification, this superb property combines attractive elevations with an imaginatively internal layout offering beautifully appointed accommodation incorporating stylish presentation and a wealth of noteworthy features and finishes. This home can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- RECEPTION ENTRANCE HALL
- Original panelled walls, plate rack, double panelled radiator.
- 5.87m x 4.78m (19' 3" x 15' 8")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth, living flame gas fire, feature leaded light window, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, view over Belfast Lough, Cavehill and Co Down.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled walls, terrazzo floor.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.83m x 4.6m (15' 10" x 15' 1")
Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth, polished woodstrip floor, view of Belfast Lough and Co Down, feature leaded light window, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- 3.94m x 2.84m (12' 11" x 9' 4")
Belfast sink, mixer taps, beech double drainer, range of Maple high and low level units, beech worktop, glass display cupboards, range cooker space, extractor fan, microwave housing, wine rack, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge, island unit, strip lighting, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- BREAKFAST AREA
- Breakfast bar, under stairs storage, ceramic tiled floor, view over Belfast Lough.
- SUN ROOM/ CASUAL DINING ROOM
- 4.65m x 4.32m (15' 3" x 14' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, recessed spotlights, PVC door to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer, oil fired central heating boiler, built in shelving, ceramic tiled floor.
- STUDY/ MORNING ROOM
- 5.38m x 3.28m (17' 8" x 10' 9")
Aluminium sliding doors.
- Leaded window, oak panelled walls, double panelled radiator, walkin hotpress, access to roofspace, wall light point, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled walls and floor, recessed spotlights.
Separate matching low flush WC, ceramic tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.23m x 3.45m (17' 2" x 11' 4")
Built in wardrobes, twin vanity units, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down, double panelled radiator, window seating.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.94m x 3.48m (12' 11" x 11' 5")
Built in wardrobes, double panelled radiator, built in desk and book shelves, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.29m x 3.99m (14' 1" x 13' 1")
Built in wardrobes, panelled radiator, picture rail, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 5.46m x 2.59m (17' 11" x 8' 6")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, tiled shower cubicle, Force electric shower, wash hand basin, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (5)
- 5.49m x 2.59m (18' 0" x 8' 6")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, Force electric shower, built in wardrobe, view of Cavehill, double panelled radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to rear with access from Antrim Road. Mature garden to front in lawn, shrubs and flower beds. Timber shed. PVC oil tank. Tap and light. Attached garage - up and over door, light and power.