This extended semi detached property is situated in a highly regarded residential location convenient to Belfast City Centre, first class schools and local amenities. The property has been sympathetically modernised and is exquisitely presented throughout. Internal inspection is a must to appreciate what this home has to offer in terms of finish and presentation.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door.
- 4.11m x 4.04m (13' 6" x 13' 3")
Feature marble fireplace with matching hearth, polished oak woodstrip floor, built in display shelving and cupboards, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, view of Cavehill.
- 3.96m x 2.16m (13' 0" x 7' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream shaker style high and low level units, beech effect formica worktop, glass display cupboards, built in Diplomat double oven, select hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, built in shelving, partially tiled walls, hotpress, under stairs storage.
- 2.51m x 2.08m (8' 3" x 6' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.96m x 2.79m (13' 0" x 9' 2")
Built in cupboard, panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2) L-Shape
- 3.2m x 2.13m (10' 6" x 7' 0")
Panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- White suite comrpising panelled bath, mixer taps, showerscreen, Aqualisa electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, low voltage lighting.
- Paved driveway. Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap and light. Paved patio area to rear. Garden store.
- 3.3m x 2.18m (10' 10" x 7' 2")
Light and power.