A magnificent semi detached villa holding an excellent site in this ever popular residential location close to a host of local amenities including schools, shops and leisure facilities. This most attractive property has been meticulously presented by the current owner to maximise space and offers bright well proportioned accommodation together with a host of appealing features and finishes. Written details can barely do justice therefore early inspection is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, under stairs storage with light.
- 4.19m x 3.61m (13' 9" x 11' 10")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, wall mounted radiator, picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 3.71m x 3.43m (12' 2" x 11' 3")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panelled radiator, PVC french doors to garden.
- 2.59m x 2.08m (8' 6" x 6' 10")
Basin 1/2 single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of light oak high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Creda double oven, Creda ceramic hob, extractor fan, under fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, PVC back door.
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.17m x 3.33m (13' 8" x 10' 11")
Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.73m x 3.35m (12' 3" x 11' 0")
Panelled radiator, picture rail, built in sliderobes, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.84m x 2.36m (9' 4" x 7' 9")
Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Mira power shower, pedestal wash wash basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, hotpress, polished cherry woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, access to roofspace, partially tiled walls.
- Partially floored, light.
- Concrete driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Brick paved garden to rear. Garage - up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap and light.