A charming semi detached bungalow holding a corner site in this long established residential location within easy reach of a host of local schools, shops, Belfast City Centre and major road networks. Ideal first time purchase. Ealry viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- 4.88m x 3.84m (16' 0" x 12' 7")
Attractive fireplace, tiled hearth, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- 2.82m x 2.79m (9' 3" x 9' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of oak high and low level units, formica worktop, built in under oven, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, quarry tiled floor, tiled walls, panelled radiator, hotpress.
- Indian ivory suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.84m x 3.28m (12' 7" x 10' 9")
Panelled radiator, built in mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.74m x 2.16m (9' 0" x 7' 1")
- Tarmac driveway. Garden to front and side in lawn. Enclosed paved garden to rear. Boiler house - oil ifred central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap and light.