An outstanding semi detached villa occupying prime site in this highly sought after development minutes from Belfast City Centre. The property offers bright well maintained accommodation with views of Cavehill, Belfast and Co Down. Early viewing is an absolute must to appareciate this immaculate home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Composite front door, laminate floor, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate floor.
- 5.84m x 3.78m (19' 2" x 12' 5")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- 3.76m x 2.39m (12' 4" x 7' 10")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Zanussi oven, Electrolux ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler, partially tiled walls.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.78m x 3.05m (12' 5" x 10' 0")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.79m x 2.54m (9' 2" x 8' 4")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.92m x 2.74m (9' 7" x 9' 0")
Laminate floor, low voltage lighting, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- Brick paved driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed paved garden to rear with decking. Tap and light. (Shed negotiable)