A most attractive semi detached villa occupying an enviable residential location of Donegal Park Avenue minutes from leading schools and local amenities. This property combines attractive elevations and that all important feeling of warmth and character which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, panelled walls, double panelled radiator, wall light point, under stairs storage.
- Laminate floor.
- 3.96m x 3.45m (13' 0" x 11' 4")
Attractive tiled fireplace, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.66m x 3.43m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
Tiled floor, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- 4.09m x 2.44m (13' 5" x 8' 0")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Whirlpool under oven, Whirlpool ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, pine tongue and groove ceiling, pantry, PVC back door.
- Panelled walls, wall light point, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, panelled radiator, hotpress, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
Separate matching low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.96m x 3.02m (13' 0" x 9' 11")
Built in wardrobes with cupboards above, double panelled radiator, picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
Picture rail, built in wardrobes with cupboards above, view over Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.46m x 2.44m (8' 1" x 8' 0")
Built in wardrobes with cupboards above, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, power.
- Tarmac driveway. Paved garden to front with shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Paved patio area. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler. Tap. PVC oil tank.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- 5.46m x 2.84m (17' 11" x 9' 4")
Roller door, light and power, cellar below.