A magnificent semi detached villa occupying an excellent site in undoubtedly one of the most sought after areas off the Antrim Road. This most attractive property offers bright well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and we recommend internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, radiator, under stairs storage.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 6.71m x 3.18m (22' 0" x 10' 5")
Feature marble fireplace with granite hearth and inset, polished woodstrip floor, radiator, panelled radiator.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- 5.18m x 2.44m (17' 0" x 8' 0")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, extractor fan, strip lighting, PVC back door.
- Hotpress, access to roofspace, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, walkin shower, Redring electric shower, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.51m x 3.15m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
Panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.15m x 3.m (10' 4" x 9' 10")
Panelled radiator, picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.06m x 1.85m (6' 9" x 6' 1")
Panelled radiator, picture rail, view over Co Down.
- Concrete driveway. Paved garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Decking to rear. Tap and light. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.