An outstanding end terrace holding a prime corner site in a popular residential area benefiting from views of Cavehill, Belfast and Black Mountain. This home offers beautifully proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and as a result internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- 4.06m x 3.89m (13' 4" x 12' 9")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, feature fireplace, view of Black Mountain and Cavehill.
- 4.88m x 2.84m (16' 0" x 9' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of walnut high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Candy under oven, Candy ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- REAR PORCH
- Under stairs storage, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace, linen cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising shower tray with tiled walls, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.71m x 3.02m (12' 2" x 9' 11")
Double panelled radiator, view of Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.m x 2.49m (9' 10" x 8' 2")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe with gas central heating boiler, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.67m x 2.59m (8' 9" x 8' 6")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view of Black Mountain.
- Paved area to front and side. Garden to side in lawn. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Tap. 2 garden sheds.