This attractive end terrace is situated in a highly regarded residential location off the Cavehill road convenient to Belfast city centre, first class schools and local amenities. The property has been sympathetically modernised and is exquisitely presented throughout. Internal inspection is a must to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door, lamiate floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators, low voltage lighting.
- 3.86m x 3.61m (12' 8" x 11' 10")
Attractive fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, oak polished woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.66m x 3.12m (12' 0" x 10' 3")
Double panelled radiator.
- 6.45m x 2.84m (21' 2" x 9' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of maple high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Ignis under oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, American fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, wine rack, tumble dryer space, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, partially tiled walls, PVC back door.
- Built in cupboard, gas central heating boiler, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising double ended panelled bath, mixer taps, Aqualisa shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, tiled walls, polished porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.93m x 3.02m (16' 2" x 9' 11")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.61m x 3.02m (11' 10" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.87m x 2.31m (9' 5" x 7' 7")
- BEDROOM (4) L-Shape
- 4.55m x 2.9m (14' 11" x 9' 6")
Double panelled radiator, 2 rooflights, under eaves storage.
- Enclosed rear yard. Light and tap. Store.