Shanks and company are delighted to present this gracious detached family residence to the market. Beautifully presented and recently renovated by the present owners who understand quality, this maginficent period property will be suited to those seeking a home with little to do but move in. The imposing stance cannot fail to impress and its well renowned location could not be more convenient for Belfast Castle, a host of leading schools and transport routes amongst many amenities, including shops and restaurants. All in all this elegant family home offers all of the luxuries that modern living desires but also compliments the period in which the house was built, therefore early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Double doors, original tiled floor, panelled walls, stained glass windows.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Panelled walls, polished oak woodstrip floor, 2 panelled radiators, under stairs storage.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White suite comprising vanity unit, low flush WC, laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- 4.98m x 4.19m (16' 4" x 13' 9")
Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth, stained glass window, laminate floor, 2 panelled radiators.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 5.26m x 4.19m (17' 3" x 13' 9")
Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, panelled walls, cornice ceiling, stained glass window, laminate floor, 2 panelled radiators.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.71m x 3.18m (12' 2" x 10' 5")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, view of Cavehill, panelled radiator, pantry.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING L-SHAPE
- 6.35m x 3.43m (20' 10" x 11' 3")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, integrated Indesit double oven, Fagor touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast table, laminate floor, 2 panelled radiators, low voltage lighting, partially tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, range high and low level units, formica worktop, built in shelving, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Stained glass window, panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.16m x 4.19m (16' 11" x 13' 9")
Stained glass windows, 2 panelled radiators, view over Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.93m x 4.22m (16' 2" x 13' 10")
Cornice ceiling, built in cupboards, stained glass windows, panelled radiator, view over Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.99m x 2.64m (13' 1" x 8' 8")
Panelled radiator, stained glass window, view over Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.12m x 2.29m (10' 3" x 7' 6")
- BEDROOM (5)
- 3.12m x 1.96m (10' 3" x 6' 5")
Panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, wall light point, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored, light.
- Brick paved driveway with ample parking. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Garden to rear in lawn and shrubs bordered by laurel hedge. Attached garage - roller door, light and power, boiler house - gas central heating boiler. Tap and light.