A semi detached villa situated in a mature and highly respected neighbourhood within easy reach of local schools, Belfast City Centre and all amenities. This property is priced to allow for modernisation and early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, cornice ceiling, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- 3.58m x 3.2m (11' 9" x 10' 6")
Hole in wall fireplace, beam mantle, wall light points, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM
- 3.18m x 3.1m (10' 5" x 10' 2")
Brick hole in wall fireplace, wall light points, sliding doors to conservatory.
- 5.61m x 1.65m (18' 5" x 5' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, view of Co Down.
PVC double doors to:
- 3.71m x 3.1m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
View of Co Down.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.71m x 2.95m (12' 2" x 9' 8")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, view of Cavehill, built in mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.92m x 2.92m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, built in siderobes, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.06m x 1.96m (6' 9" x 6' 5")
Picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Roofladder, partially floored, Velux rooflight and electric light.
- Driveway. Garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear.