A most impressive luxury semi detached villa occupying an enviable residential location with delightful views of Cavehill yet situated only minutes from leading schools and Belfast City Centre. Extended and modernised by the present owners to an exacting specification, this superb property combines attractive elevations with an imaginatively internal layout offering beautifully appointed accommodation incorporating stylish presentation and a wealth of noteworthy features and finishes. This home can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Quarry tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, wall mounted radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, original panelled walls, laminate floor, gas central heating boiler, panelled radiator.
- 4.11m x 3.71m (13' 6" x 12' 2")
Feature oak beam fireplace, multi fuel stove, Maher flag hearth, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY/ KITCHEN/ SNUG L-SHAPE
- 6.5m x 6.05m (21' 4" x 19' 10")
Basin 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, granite drainer, range of hi gloss and walnut high and low level units, granite worktop, Rangemaster cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for American fridge/ freezer, wine rack, porcelain tiled floor, under floor central heating, strip lighting, low voltage lighting, Velux rooflight, PVC french doors to garden.
- White suite comprising panelle bath, shower attachment, mixer taps, shower, showerscreen, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.09m x 3.71m (13' 5" x 12' 2")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.61m x 3.15m (11' 10" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.63m x 3.02m (11' 11" x 9' 11")
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.28m x 3.1m (10' 9" x 10' 2")
Built in wardrobes and cupboards, Veluc rooflight, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill, Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- Ashphalt driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Natural stone patio area to rear. Light. Outside power.
- DEATCHED WORKSHOP
- 3.84m x 2.62m (12' 7" x 8' 7")
Panelled radiator, PVC window, light and power, PVC sliding doors.
- UTILITY ROOM L-Shape
- 2.82m x 2.74m (9' 3" x 9' 0")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of pine high and low level units, hi gloss formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, double panelled radiator, fridge/ freezer space. Roofladder - floored, light.