This is an excellent opportunity to purchase what is arguably one of the best detached bungalows within this much sought after residential cul-de-sac off the Antrim Road. The property has been extensively modernised and only on full internal inspection one can fully appreciate the quality and finishes this incredible home has to offer. We recommend early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, walnut effect laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, cloaks.
- 4.67m x 3.58m (15' 4" x 11' 9")
Feature sandstone fireplace, slate hearth, living flame gas fire, bay window, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.27m x 2.77m (14' 0" x 9' 1")
Walnut effect laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, aluminium sliding patio doors to conservatory, views over Carnmoney Hill.
- 3.51m x 2.95m (11' 6" x 9' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, view over Belfast Lough and Carnmoney Hill.
- 3.58m x 2.36m (11' 9" x 7' 9")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cherrywood high and low level units, formica workop, built in Bosch oven, Ignis ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, low voltage lighting, integrated dishwasher, double panelled radiator, view over Belfast Lough and Carnmoney Hill.
- Linen cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Mira electric shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, PVC ceiling, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.81m x 3.28m (12' 6" x 10' 9")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Fixed staircase, floored, light and power, window, under eaves storage, gas central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, view over Carnmoney Hill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.79m x 2.41m (9' 2" x 7' 11")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in wardrobe.
- Double gates leading to tarmac driveway. Garden to front in lawn, stones and trees bordered by hedge. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Raised decking to rear. Lights. Detached garage - up and over door, light and power, tap.