This exceptional semi detached villa with its bay facade occupies a popular residential location convenient to all local amenities and highly regarded schools. The property has been extended to offer bright well proportioned accommodation which can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, polished porcelain tiled floor.
- 4.04m x 3.71m (13' 3" x 12' 2")
Hole in wall fireplace, beam mantle, tiled hearth, laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.91m x 2.24m (12' 10" x 7' 4")
Polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage/ hotpress.
- 3.99m x 3.45m (13' 1" x 11' 4")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, glass display cupboards with light, wine rack, built in Cookers double oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, fridge/ freezer space, partially tiled walls, polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator, strip lighting, PVC back door.
- Panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.04m x 2.77m (13' 3" x 9' 1")
Panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.23m x 2.03m (10' 7" x 6' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Mira electric shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, radiator, low voltage lighting.
- Roofladder, floored, light, under eaves storage, window.
- Stoned garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Tap and light. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.