A most impressive luxury extended detached villa occupying an enviable main road position close to many amenities including schools, Cavehill Country Park, golf courses and Cavehill Tennis Club. This superb property combines attractive elevations with an imaginative internal layout offering beautifully appointed accomodation which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- SHOWER ROOM/ UTILITY
- Tiled shower cubicle, Mira shower, plumbed for washing machine, panelled radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 5.13m x 2.9m (16' 10" x 9' 6")
Cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- DINING ROOM
- 2.9m x 2.9m (9' 6" x 9' 6")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- 2.51m x 2.06m (8' 3" x 6' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of oak high and low level units, formica worktop, glass display cupboards, breakfast bar, cooker space, panelled radiator.
- Picture window, panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls, hotpress, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.3m x 2.87m (10' 10" x 9' 5")
Built in mirror sliderobes, 2 panelled radiators, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.61m x 2.87m (11' 10" x 9' 5")
Panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.36m x 2.13m (7' 9" x 7' 0")
Built in mirror sliderobes, view of Cavehill, built in cupboard, panelled radiator.
- Brick paved driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Paved patio area to rear. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and mature trees. Tap and light. PVC oil tank. Attached garage - up and over door, light, oil fired central heating boiler. Timber shed, light and power.