This attractive and deceptively spacious semi detached villa holds a popular position conveniently situated to local shops, schools, public transport and within easy travelling distance of Belfast. This stylish and tastefully presented home offers a host of noteworthy featurs which can only be appreciated by viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, wall mounted radiator.
- L-Shape LOUNGE
- 7.49m x 4.14m (24' 7" x 13' 7")
Feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth, laminate floor, under stairs storage, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, wall mounted radiator, cornice ceiling.
Double doors to:
- 4.11m x 2.97m (13' 6" x 9' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, wall light points.
- 3.45m x 2.36m (11' 4" x 7' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream high and low level units, walnut effect worktop, built in double oven, integrated microwave, touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/ freezer housing, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, strip lighting.
- Wall mounted radiator, linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.58m x 3.07m (11' 9" x 10' 1")
Panelled radiator, built in mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.76m x 2.87m (12' 4" x 9' 5")
Panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.74m x 2.18m (9' 0" x 7' 2")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, rain shower, shower attachment, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Fixed staircase, floored, laminate floor, low voltage lighting, twin Fakro rooflights, under eaves storage.
- Garden to front in lawn and trees. Tarmac driveway. Car port with timber shed. Garden to rear in decking. Tap.