An excellent semi detached villa situated in a highly sought after cul-de-sac position convenient to local shops and within easy travelling distance of Belfast. Offering well proportioned accommodation this property is complemented by a rear garden which can only be appreciated by early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage,gas central heating boiler.
- 4.29m x 3.45m (14' 1" x 11' 4")
Feature mock fireplace with granite inset and hearth, piped for gas fire, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.51m x 2.59m (11' 6" x 8' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- 2.82m x 2.46m (9' 3" x 8' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Smeg under oven, hob, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.6m x 3.38m (15' 1" x 11' 1")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.48m x 2.67m (11' 5" x 8' 9")
Panelled radiator, laminate floor, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.77m x 2.49m (9' 1" x 8' 2")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, rain shower, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored.
- Stoned driveway. Stoned garden to front with shrubs. Paved patio area to rear. Enclosed stoned garden to rear with shrubs. Storage shed, light and power. Garden shed, Tap and light.