This beautifully presented terrace property holds a prime elevated cul-de-sac position convenient to Belfast City Centre, local shops and amenities. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by immaculate presentation throughout which can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door.
- 4.01m x 3.12m (13' 2" x 10' 3")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, remote controlled wall mounted electric fire, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- 4.19m x 2.16m (13' 9" x 7' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of white high and low level units, walnut effect worktop, built in Beko under oven, Beko ceramic hob, extractor fan, wine rack, under fridge housing, partially tiled walls, radiator, under stairs storage, tongue and groove ceiling, casual dining, PVC back door.
- Panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.3m x 2.9m (10' 10" x 9' 6")
Panelled radiator, built in sliderobes, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.9m x 2.26m (9' 6" x 7' 5")
Panelled radiator, laminate floor, built in sliderobes.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in bark. Covered enclosed yard. Tap and light. Enclosed garden to rear in bark and mature shrubs. PVC oil tank.
- 4.27m x 2.03m (14' 0" x 6' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine, oil fired central heating boiler, high and low level units, light and power.