Nestled in a quiet cul de sac location within the heart of Parkgate village, this magnificent family home cannot fail to impress. Presented by the current owners to an exacting standard a great deal of time, effort and expense has been spent in creating a home of considerable character and charm. Externally the property holds an envious site and includes an extensive driveway, large matching double garage and an enclosed landscaped garden to the rear. The location of this fantastic home could not be more convenient, offering an abundance of local amenities including shops, restaurants, International Airport, leading local schools and the M2 motorway network all within easy reach. Properties of this calibre are an extremely rare find, therefore early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stained glass front door, polished oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator. Open to:
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM:
- Soft cream suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.35m (19' 0" x 11' 0")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, pvc french door to garden, double panelled radiator.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.01m x 3.61m (23' 0" x 11' 10")
Feature sandstone fireplace with matching hearth, living flame gas fire, 2 wall mounted radiators, double panelled radiator, pvc sliding patio doors to garden
- FAMILY DINING :
- 3.35m x 2.77m (11' 0" x 9' 1")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING :
- 5.44m x 3.58m (17' 10" x 11' 9")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range hi and low level units, formica worktop, glass display cupboard with light, cooker space, plumbed for dishwasher, extractor fan, under fridge housing, partially tiled walls, low voltage lighting, strip lighting, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted radiator, pvc french door to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.26m x 1.7m (7' 5" x 5' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, larder cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge housing, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Access to roofspace, panelled radiator, hotpress
- White suite comprising double ended panelled bath with mixer taps, tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, partially tiled walls, cork tiled floor, wall mounted radiator, extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.59m x 3.61m (18' 4" x 11' 10")
Built in wardrobes & drawer pack, panelled radiator.
- Soft cream suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, partially tiled walls, cork tiled floor, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.05m (11' 10" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.02m (11' 0" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.67m (11' 0" x 8' 9")
Double panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.35m x 2.13m (11' 0" x 7' 0")
Double panelled radiator.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.55m x 5.92m (21' 6" x 19' 5")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler, side door.
- Brick paved driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed mature garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Pvc oil tank, paved patio area to rear, tap and light.