This imposing and very attractive end terrace property is conveniently situated close to highly regarded schools, local shops and within easy reach of Belfast City Centre. The property benefits from a mature side garden together with a driveway and ample parking. We recommend internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- 4.67m x 2.97m (15' 4" x 9' 9")
Attractive marble fireplace with matching hearth, smokeless stove, laminate floor, wall light points.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 4.95m x 2.97m (16' 3" x 9' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, tiled worktop, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.35m x 2.84m (11' 0" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.71m x 2.49m (12' 2" x 8' 2")
Panelled radiator, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.64m x 2.36m (8' 8" x 7' 9")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Fixed staircase, floored, laminate floor, under eaves storage, light and power, rooflight, view of Cavehill, double panelled radiator.
- Paved garden to front. Concrete driveway with ample parking. Garden to side in lawn, shrubs and trees. Sheds. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap and light. Garden store.