A superbly appointed first floor apartment holding a prime site off the Antrim Road adjacent to local shops and within minutes from Fortwilliam Golf Club and all local amenities. Finished to an exceptionally high specification and a host of top quality features and finishes. Early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate floor, Dimplex radiator, built in cupboard with light, hotpress, under stairs storage.
Double doors to:
- 5.28m x 3.66m (17' 4" x 12' 0")
Attractive marble fireplace, laminate floor, 2 Dimplex radiators, intercom, cornice ceiling, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down, aluminium sliding patio doors to balcony.
- 3.66m x 2.06m (12' 0" x 6' 9")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream country style high and low level units, walnut effect worktop, glass display cupboards with light, built in under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/ freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, strip lighting, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Mira electric shower, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.37m x 2.97m (14' 4" x 9' 9")
Built in sliderobes, Dimplex radiator, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.87m x 1.96m (9' 5" x 6' 5")
View of Cavehill, Dimplex radiator.
- Car parking space to front. Communal garden to rear.