A most impressive luxury semi detached villa occupying an established residential loacation minutes from leading schools, Belfast City Centre and local amenities. This superb property combines attractive elevations with an excellent internal layout which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- 4.04m x 3.81m (13' 3" x 12' 6")
Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage, bay window, panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- KITCHEN/ DINING
- 4.98m x 3.68m (16' 4" x 12' 1")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream shaker style high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Hotpoint double oven, Logik touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, PVC french doors to garden, partially tiled walls, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, view over Belfast Lough, Co Down and Cavehill.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, PVC ceiling, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.6m x 2.9m (15' 1" x 9' 6")
Panelled radiator, built in mirror sliderobes, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.15m x 2.95m (10' 4" x 9' 8")
Woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, view over Belfast Lough, Co Down and Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3) L-Shape
- 2.95m x 2.03m (9' 8" x 6' 8")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in wardrobe, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored, light.
- Paved driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Raised paved patio area to rear. Enclosed paved garden to rear. PVC oil tank. 2 taps and light. Detached garage - up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler.