A magnificent mid town house holding a highly sought after main road position within an established residential area convenient to leading schools and Belfast City Centre. Internal inspection is an absolute must to appreciate this family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, double panelled radiator.
- 4.34m x 4.24m (14' 3" x 13' 11")
Attractive fireplace with tiled inset, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 5.26m x 3.1m (17' 3" x 10' 2")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, glass display cupboards with light, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, pine tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage lighting, PVC back door.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.33m x 3.1m (10' 11" x 10' 2")
Polished woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.68m x 2.67m (12' 1" x 8' 9")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.57m x 1.93m (8' 5" x 6' 4")
- Fixed staircase, floored, Velux rooflight, double panelled radiator, under eaves storage, low voltage lighting, view over Belfast.
- Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed area to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler. Tank. Tap.