An elegant and exclusive detached villa occupying a most sought after residential location off the Antrim Road close to leading schools, shops and amenities. This home is sure to appeal to a wide variety of purchasers seeking a fantastic home benefiting from views of Belfast Lough, Co Down and Cavehill. Internal inspection is a must to appareciate this family home.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, panelled radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled radiator.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 4.22m x 3.02m (13' 10" x 9' 11")
Tiled fireplace, double panelle radiator, panelled radiator, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.66m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
Tiled fireplace, 2 panelled radiators.
- 3.m x 2.49m (9' 10" x 8' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of oak high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge housing, double panelled radiator, partially tiled walls, PVC back door, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- Access to roofspace.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, panelled radiator, hotpress.
Separate matching low flush WC, tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.04m x 3.66m (13' 3" x 12' 0")
Built in sliderobes, panelled radiator, view oif Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.04m x 2.74m (13' 3" x 9' 0")
Panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.05m x 2.49m (10' 0" x 8' 2")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobes, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- Brick paved driveway. Garden to front in lawn bordered by mature hedge. Garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Brick paved area to rear. Tap. PVC oil tank. Basement - light and power. Attached garage - up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler, light and power.