A magnificent semi detached villa occupying an excellent site in a highly sought after residential location off Lansdowne Road. This most attractive property offers bright well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. Written details can barely do justice to this superb home and we recommend internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double doors, polished porcelain tiled floor, under stairs storage, gas central heating boiler.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 8.08m x 3.66m (26' 6" x 12' 0")
Feature fireplace with living flame gas fire, polished porcelain tiled floor, 3 double panelled radiators, PVC french doors to garden.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN:
- 4.62m x 1.96m (15' 2" x 6' 5")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, range cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge/ freezer, partially tiled walls, polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush w/c, tiled walls and floor, low voltage lighting, double panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.12m (11' 8" x 10' 3")
Built in sliderobes, built in cupboad, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 3.58m (9' 7" x 11' 9")
Built in mirror sliderobes, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.46m x 2.39m (8' 1" x 7' 10")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to front. Garden to front and rear in lawn. Decking to rear. Detached workshop to rear. Outside tap.