A magnificent terrace property holding a highly sought after residential location convenient to leading schools, Belfast City Centre and local amenities. This home offers generous accommodation which is further enhanced by an abundance of original features and that all important feeling of warmth and character. We recommend internal inspection as a must to appreciate this fabulous property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 7.24m x 2.95m (23' 9" x 9' 8")
Feature tiled fireplace, living flame gas fire, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, under stairs storage, 2 panelled radiators.
- 4.11m x 2.21m (13' 6" x 7' 3")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of oak high and low level units, formica worktop, built in under oven, gas 4 ring hob, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/ freezer space, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, panelled radiator, PVC back door.
- Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, Gainsborough electric shower, panelled bath, shower attachment, mixer taps, low flush WC, PVC walls and ceiling, low voltage lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.09m x 3.25m (13' 5" x 10' 8")
Attractive fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.12m x 2.36m (10' 3" x 7' 9")
Panelled radiator, laminate floor, built in wardrobe.
- Gas central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.14m x 2.62m (13' 7" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (4)
- 2.54m x 2.34m (8' 4" x 7' 8")
Panelled radiator, Velux rooflight.
- Paved area to front. Enclosed rear yard.