Extremely well presented semi detached villa positioned on a generous site within this highly regarded residential area convenient to a host of first class schools, shops and to Belfast City Centre. Offering bright, well proportioned accommodation the property would be ideally suited to a growing family or to first time buyers alike. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, tiled floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, plate rack, telephone point, under stairs storage.
- 4.34m x 3.66m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
Attractive fireplace, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
(fire not included)
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.63m (13' 7" x 11' 11")
Attractive pine fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled floor, view of Cavehill, PVC french doors to garden.
- KITCHEN/ DINING
- 6.86m x 2.59m (22' 6" x 8' 6")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steels ink unit, glass display cupboards, built in Logik double oven, gas hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, vented tumble dryer, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, double panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.27m x 3.33m (14' 0" x 10' 11")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.35m (11' 7" x 10' 12")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe and cupboard, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.97m x 2.13m (9' 9" x 6' 12")
- Tarmac driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Tap. Detached garage - roller door.