An outstanding luxury semi detached villa occupying a prime site with uninterrupted views of Belfast, Co Down and Cavehill from first floor elevation. This family home offers well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. In all an exceptional property which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, cornice ceiling, laminate floor, panelled radiator, hotpress/ under stairs storage, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, light.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisa power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor, low voltage lighting.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 8.18m x 3.18m (26' 10" x 10' 5")
Feature marble fireplace with granite inset and hearth, living flame gas fire, cornice ceiling, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, PVC sliding patio doors to sun room, PVC back door.
- SUN ROOM
- 3.38m x 1.68m (11' 1" x 5' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, Aluminium sliding patio doors to garden.
- 3.3m x 2.59m (10' 10" x 8' 6")
Basin 1/2 single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, walnut effect worktop, built in Belling double oven, touch Schott ceramic hob, integrated Belling dishwasher, integrated Belling fridge, laminate floor, partially tiled walls, low voltage lighting, under unit lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.09m x 3.2m (13' 5" x 10' 6")
Built in mirror sliderobes, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, view over Belfast, Co Down and Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.95m x 2.57m (9' 8" x 8' 5")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.95m x 2.06m (9' 8" x 6' 9")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, light and power.
- Concrete driveway. Stoned garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear with extensive decking areas. Paved patio area. Strawberry flower beds. PVC oil tank. Tap and light. Detached garage - up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler, built in cupboards. (BBQ not included)