A most impressive split level detached villa occupying a spacious corner site in a highly sought after cul-de-sac position with uninterrupted views over Cavehill, Belfast & Co Down. This superb property combines attractive elevations with an imaginatively designed internal layout offering beautifully appointed accommodation which is further enhanced by stylish presentation and a wealth of noteworthy features and finishes. Early viewing is a must to appreciate this magnificent home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- 3.86m x 3.18m (12' 8" x 10' 5")
Walnut effect laminate floor, double panelled radiator, bay window, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- MORNING ROOM
- 3.61m x 3.53m (11' 10" x 11' 7")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, bay window, cast iron radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
Double doors to:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN /FAMILY/ DINING
- 8.92m x 5.41m (29' 3" x 17' 9")
Island unit with Blanco sink, granite worktop and breakfast bar, vegetable tap, range of hi gloss high and low level units, granite worktop, integrated Hoover oven, integrated Hoover microwave, Hoover 5 ring gas hob, Hoover extractor fan, granite splashblack, integrated Hoover fridge/ freezer, integrated Beko dishwasher, under unit lighting, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, 2 wall mounted radaitors, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, view over Cavehill, Belfast and Co Down, PVC sliding doors to balcony.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
- BEDROOM (5)/ GAMES ROOM
- 8.79m x 3.96m (28' 10" x 13' 0")
Double panelled radiator, 4 Roto rooflights, under eaves storage, low voltage lighting.
Lower Ground Floor
- Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, low voltage lighting, walkin cloaks with light and power.
- White suite comprising double ended panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, feature stone tiled wall, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.57m x 3.28m (15' 0" x 10' 9")
Double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill, Belfast and Co Down, PVC french doors to garden.
- Walkin shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.99m x 2.9m (13' 1" x 9' 6")
Panelled radiator, built in mirror sliderobes, view of Cavehill, Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.53m x 3.2m (11' 7" x 10' 6")
Walnut effect laminate floor, panelled radiator, built in mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 2.92m x 2.54m (9' 7" x 8' 4")
Panelled radiator, view of Cavehill, Belfast and Co Down.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, extractor fan, PVC french door.
- Double gates leading to brick driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Paved area to side and rear. Balcony views of Cavehill, Belfast and Co Down. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. 2 decked areas to rear. Garden store. Tap and light.