A most impressive luxury semi detached villa occupying an enviable residential location with delightful views of Cavehill yet situated only minutes from leading schools and Belfast City Centre. This superb property combines attractive elevations with an imaginative internal layout offering beautifully appointed accommodation incorporating stylish presentation and a wealth of noteworthy features and finishes. This home can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- 5.72m x 3.28m (18' 9" x 10' 9")
Attractive Adam style fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, living flame gas fire, 2 panelled radiators, cornice ceiling.
- 5.18m x 3.48m (17' 0" x 11' 5")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, polished oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill, PVC back door.
- Gas central heating boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, Velux rooflight.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.43m x 3.28m (11' 3" x 10' 9")
Panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- PVC shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.22m x 2.97m (13' 10" x 9' 9")
Panelled radiator, view over golf course.
- BEDROOM (3) L-Shape
- 2.77m x 2.08m (9' 1" x 6' 10")
Panelled radiator, Velux rooflight, built in cupboard.
- Slingsby type ladder.
- Ashphalt driveway with parking. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Paved patio area to rear. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Tap and light. Detached garage - remote controlled up and over door, light and power, side door, PVC window.