A most impressive home occupying a generous corner site in this highly regarded residential area. Tastefully presented by the current owners the property offers bright, well proportioned accomodation with a host of top quality features and finishes throughout. Its location could not be more convenient for easy access to a host of local amenities, with Belfast city centre a mere 10 minute commute. All in all, a superb property which we can reccommend with the utmost confidence.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Aluminium sliding door, recessed spotlights.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Leaded light vestibule door, laminate floor, wall light point, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 5.44m x 3.15m (17' 10" x 10' 4")
Feature mock fireplace with granite inset and hearth, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, 2 radiators, view of Cavehill.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.m x 1.63m (9' 10" x 5' 4")
- 3.58m x 2.31m (11' 9" x 7' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range hi and low level units with formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, glass display cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, laminate floor, radiator, view of Cavehill.
- View of Cavehill, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.2m x 3.02m (10' 6" x 9' 11")
View of Belfast, panelled radiator, built in cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2) L Shape
- 3.15m x 2.34m (10' 4" x 7' 8")
View of Cavehill, built in wardrobes and cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.87m x 3.45m (9' 5" x 11' 4")
Panelled radiator, view of Belfast and Co Down.
- White suite compising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace, slingsby type ladder, floored, light.
- Enclosed garden to front in lawn bordered by hedge. Driveway to side. Enclosed stoned garden to rear with mature shrubs and sheds. PVC oil tank, Oil fired central heating boiler, tap and light.